Some Quick Cleaning Tips for Your Kitchen
Here are some quick cleaning tips for your kitchen to help you keep the mess and clutter to a minimum:
* Clean the kitchen cabinets, stove, refrigerator and counters with baking soda.
* Sweep and mop your kitchen floor.
* To remove skid marks on linoleum rub the spot with toothpaste before washing the floor.
* Remove all clutter from your countertop including dishes, glasses, utensils cups and other items you may have lying around.
* Store as many appliances as you can inside your cabinets to free up counterspace.
* Clean streaks in your stainless steel sink with olive oil.
* Replace your dish rag regularly, as well as the sponge or scrub you use for washing. (Put a wet sponge in the microwave and heat it for a few seconds to help sanitize it in between uses.)
* To remove hard-water build-up in a teapot or kettle, pour in two cups of vinegar and bring to a boil. Let simmer for about 10 minutes, then rinse well.
* To clean the coffee maker: Pour straight vinegar into it as if you are making the coffee, no filter is needed. Turn the coffee maker on as if you were making a pot of coffee. Repeat this with a new batch of vinegar until it runs clear of calcium deposits.
*Just thought you might enjoy this short video…
“How to clean with baking soda“
Please help share my content: