Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
~ II Timothy 2:15
I let my hubby choose today’s topic, and he thought I Timothy 2:15 would be the perfect fit. He said people today really need to get back into the Word of God. Just carrying it to church on Sunday is not going to cut it. So many people aren’t reading, nor studying God’s Holy Word! It’s so very important to becoming Christ-like…
God’s Holy Word does these 5 things:
– Helps to purify and cleanse us, renews our mind (John 17:17, Ephesians 5:26, Ephesians 4:23)
– Increases our faith (Romans 10:17)
– Helps us avoid sin (Psalms 119:11)
– Useful weapon against Satan (Ephesians 6:11)
– Instructs us (Isaiah 28:26, II Timothy 3:16)
Of course, God’s Word does so much more…it’s THAT POWERFUL!
Make it a goal to include it in your DAILY SCHEDULE!
God bless your week ahead,