Do you ever feel overwhelmed by your problems? I know I do at times. Sadly, I have to admit that there are even occasions when I allow Satan to feed me his contaminating lies, and I start to feel hopeless of muddling through life. Gloom and doom are Satan’s dirty lies that he enjoys feeding us.
Here’s the thing you and I need to do…
Climb out of bed. Praise God for all that He’s done in taking care of you over the years. Pray. Pour out your heart to the Lord, casting all your cares upon Him, because He really does care and love you. (I Peter 5:7) Feed more on the Word of God. Toss Satan’s lies in the trash.
Next, get busy. Put one foot in front of the other. Keep walking. Keep moving forward. Do things that help you stay motivated and feel better. For me, that’s often taking a walk, exercising, cleaning, etc. And when the opportunity is there…helping others ALWAYS take the focus off of myself.
Realize that God is EVERYTHING we need. There is no OTHER who can surpass the love, mercy, knowledge and power of God.
Here’s 50 reasons why we can trust God to take care of our problems…
(I know there’s LOTS more that I could include, but hopefully this list will inspire you this morning and remind you just why God is so wonderful and that we can rejoice that He is in charge!) 🙂
1. Almighty (Exodus 6:3)
2. Compassionate (Psalms 145:8)
3. Consuming Fire (Deuteronomy 4:24)
4. Everlasting Arms (Deuteronomy 33:27)
5. Everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6)
6. Faithful (Psalms 92:2)more
7. Faileth Not (Zephaniah 3:5)
8. Faithful and Just to Forgive (I John 1:9)
9. God of gods (Deuteronomy 10:17)
10. Good (Psalms 136:1)
11. Gracious (Psalms 145:8)
12. Great (Psalms 147:5)
13. Holy (Psalms 145:17)
14. Jealous – He wants to be the only God in your life. (Deuteronomy 4:24)
15. Just (Psalms 89:14)
16. Love (I John 4:16)
17. Lord of lords (Psalms 136:3)
18. Merciful (Psalms 136)
19. Mighty (Isaiah 9:6)
20. My Advocate (I John 2:1)
21. My Comforter (Psalms 119:50)
22. My Counselor (Isaiah 9:6)
23. My Deliverer (Psalms 18:2)
24. My Fortress (Psalms 18:2)
25. My God (Psalms 18:2)
26. My Helper (Psalms 30:10)
27. My Hope (Psalms 71:5)
28. My Redeemer (Psalms 19:14)
29, My Refuge (Psalms 62:7)
30. My Salvation (Psalms 18:2)
31. My Shield (Psalms 28:7)
32. My Strength (Psalms 18:2)
33. Nigh unto them that are of a broken heart (Psalms 34:18)
34. No respecter of persons – what He’s done for others, He can do for you! (Acts 10:34)
35. Our Creator (I Peter 4:19)
36. Our Peace (Ephesians 2:14)
37. Powerful (Jeremiah 32:17)
38. Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6)
39. Rewarder of evil (II Samuel 3:39)
40. Rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. (Hebrews 11:6)
41. Righteous (Psalms 145:17)
42. Rock (Psalms 18:2)
43. Same yesterday, today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8)
44. Slow to Anger (Psalms 145:8)
45. Strong and Mighty (Psalms 24:8)
46. Sure Foundation (Isaiah 28:16)
47. The King of kings (I Timothy 6:15)
48. The Way, Truth, Life (John 14:6)
49. Understanding (Psalms 147:5)
50. Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
The Weekly Bible Memory Verse:
In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. – Psalms 62:7
God bless you and your family,
It’s so important to remind ourselves time and again how wonderful God is!
Susannah, yes, we certainly do need to keep reminding ourselves. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our daily life that we forget God is always there! 🙂 And He’s the answer to all our problems!
OH! GOD IS MARVELOUS I ENCOURAGE US TO TRUST HIM , HE IS BIGGER THAN OUR PROBLEMS, HERE IN NIGERIA WE CALL HIM JEHOVAH….ONYE NE ME MMA.
Our God is indeed marvelous!!
Rev Mgbebu ikechukwu
Signs that prove we have a Wonderful God!
Yes CHRIST you are soooooo wonderful just by me reading how wonderful you are I can just melt in your Love 💞Thankyou for being so Wonderful to me and All of us brother’s and Sister’s in CHRIST even the ones that’s coming in!😂I am Grateful! THANKYOU!PAPA!🥰🥰🥰
Yes, Christ is the most wonderful of all!
What a wonderful God
Jude, Yes, we have an amazing, wonderful God! Thank you for stopping by!