A great ministry for Christian ladies to start is a Greeting Card ministry. What a blessing you can be to others by simply sharing encouraging, thoughtful words. But, if you’re like me, coming up with the right words to say can sometimes be quite difficult, so purchasing greeting cards that already have some thoughtful expressions included inside can sure be helpful. 🙂
A few suggestions for your greeting card ministry:
- Ask your church for a list of addresses for shut-ins who cannot attend services.
- Send your pastor’s wife an occasional card with a word of encouragement.
- Ask to be notified of church members who are admitted in the hospital.
- Send cards to those who are going through some rough trials.
- Sends cards to the widows in your church.
- Sends cards “just because” you’re thinking of someone and want to let them know.
- Send cards to various church leaders. They are always in need of encouragement.
FTC Disclaimer: **I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Dollar Tree has a very nice selection of greeting cards (check out Expressions from Hallmark) — and they’re quite cheap (but NOT cheaply made!) so you can stock up on a nice selection of cards to mail out or hand out at church. Did you also know that at Dollar Tree you can build a care package as simple as 1,2,3 (SEE their Care Package Ideas here online.)
Today, I’m so excited to have the privilege of personally reviewing several greeting cards sent to me from Dollar Tree. However, I have already been purchasing Dollar Tree greeting cards for the past year or so and have been quite happy with the selections, as well as my purchases.
Here’s THREE basic reasons why I love using greeting cards from Dollar Tree:
- Quality cards for a budget price. These are not just flimsy little cards. On August 30th, every Dollar Tree store will offer selections from “Expressions from Hallmark“ at only $1 each and “Heartline a Hallmark Company” – 2 for $1.
- Convenience of a smaller store. There are over 6,500 Dollar Tree stores nationwide! I love stopping by a smaller store to make a quick purchase for greeting cards. Shopping at larger stores often mean fighting bigger crowds, more walking, longer lines, etc. So I love the convenience of shopping at Dollar Tree.
- Great selections for all occasions. I don’t need a thousand cards to choose from (that can get overwhelming), but I do want a good variety of cards to make a easy choice for a specific occasion.
Here’s just a few of the selections I received, but check out my VIDEO for a quick review of ALL of them!