*Disclaimer: My Amazon referral links have been used in this post.
Rosemary has many health benefits for you — from healing skin conditions to improving your mental clarity. Not only does it provide vitamin C to help with collagen in your body, but also provides potassium that helps regulate blood pressure and your heart rate.
People use Rosemary for numerous ways to help them heal the body.
Here’s the Top 10 Benefits of Rosemary to Improve your Health:
1. Improve your mood
2. Decrease your stress levels
3. Helps with chronic anxiety
4. Relieve your pain
5. Protect your immune system
6. Soothe your stomach
7. Help relieve headaches and migraines
8. Help with with digestive problems such as heart burn
9. Detox your body
10. Healing some skin conditions
Rosemary is able to reduce the cortisol levels in your body. This helps decreases the level of stress that you experience. Not only that, but it helps create a positive mood.
You’ll find that it helps with a ton of different digestive issues. You can also use it to sooth heart burn.
Plus it’ll sooth an upset stomach, bloating, diarrhea and constipation. Using rosemary will help you regulate your bowel movements.
It is also a diuretic which means that it’ll help get rid of toxins in your body. So you can use Rosemary to detox or cleanse out your system.
There are methods that Rosemary can be used and each one will produce different results…
- You can crush up the Rosemary to make a salve. This helps with pain. So if you’ve got a headache then you can rub the salve on your forehead or temples.
- You can use Rosemary in your cooking or food. This works really well for a seasoning. Add it to soups, omelets or meats such as fish.
- The aroma of Rosemary can help you remember. In fact it can increase your memory by 75%. You’ll find that it helps your alertness and can prevent your brain from aging. Even Hamlet has mentioned this herb as a remembering agent.
Rosemary has a ton of vitamins in it such as antioxidant vitamins that help with the collagen synthesis in your body. This will help with skin, organs, bones and blood vessels.
Additionally, Rosemary has vitamins such as copper, iron, calcium and potassium. The potassium helps control your heart rate and blood pressure.
Rosemary also has antiseptic qualities to it. So it can help with respiratory problems such as colds, allergies, the flu and sore throats. Use the essential oils can give relief to congestion.
As you can see Rosemary offers tons of health benefits for you and is easy to get. You can use salves, essential oils, herb plants, dried herbs and cooking oil with Rosemary. Any of these forms will help you.
*Resource: 5 Refreshing Summer Sips with Rosemary
RECIPE: Marinated Mozzarella
1 1/2 pounds (3 8oz blocks) of cubed mozzarella
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon rosemary flakes
2 cloves of garlic, crushed or finely minced
1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
Dash of red pepper flakes
Carefully cut cheese blocks into 1/2 inch cubes. Make sure the cubes are separated rather than stuck together.
In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, paprika, rosemary, red pepper flakes and crushed or minced garlic.
Add the cheese cubes and mix gently to ensure each cube is coated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Just prior to serving, gather together toothpicks and a serving tray. Spear each marinated mozzarella cube with a toothpick and then place them on the tray.